Enrich your relationship with your spouse with a Marriage Encounter Cranberry Township, PA experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use these precious 44 hours to get away from jobs, chores, and family to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to communicate for the rest of your lives.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at Hyatt Place in Cranberry Township, PA. Hyatt Place is a spacious venue with modern decor, guest rooms with couches, and an inviting ambiance only 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $298/couple (making this all-inclusive experience only $149/person!) for lodging and food. This payment is required at time of application using your credit/debit card, or you can register and pay offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $298/couple cost is refundable if you cancel on or before October 1, 2021. Refund requests received after October 1 cannot be accommodated.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Lancaster PA experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.